Co-Branding Guidelines & Marketing Resources
AbilityMap applies co-branding on assets that promote the benefits of AbilityMap’s solution with various partners in order to leverage both brands’ recognition.
Co-branding can encompass a large number of assets/activities, from digital to event marketing. It allows wider target reach and greater customer engagement for both brands.
AbilityMap’s co-branding guidelines are based on the principle of equal brand dominance and strength. As a result, we keep the numerous brands as autonomous as possible, giving all brands equal presence. Therefore, when co-branding:
- Logos must be equally sized
- Logos will be placed on equally visible spots
- The usually required free space around the AbilityMap logo will be provided around both logos
- The AbilityMap logo should never be used in the text
- Only the logo provided by AbilityMap and no web-downloaded substitute can be used
- Before displaying the AbilityMap logo all partners must have the suggested design signed off by email@example.com
Partners/Customers can only use marketing assets provided by or approved by AbilityMap to market the AbilityMap solution.
Use the embed code to place this video on your website or share the link via your social platforms.
AbilityMap has an icon set developed for use in marketing the AbilityMap solution. These icons must be used in AbilityMap brand colours (see Brand Guideline for colour codes).
When referring to the components of the AbilityMap solution, please use the terms as follows:
Ability Imprint – The online candidate assessment and the resulting ratings of an individual against the 31 core competencies
Job Profile – The online job profiling tool and the resulting 8 competencies that define success in a role.
Competency Framework – The underlying framework of 31 competencies which are used to match individuals and jobs.
A selection of marketing flyers with room to include your logo are available to use to promote AbilityMap. An example is shown below:
A number of our blog articles are available as pdf documents.