Co-Branding Guidelines & Marketing Resources
Co-branding can encompass a large number of assets/activities, from digital to event marketing. It allows wider target reach and greater customer engagement for both brands.
AbilityMap’s co-branding guidelines are based on the principle of equal brand dominance and strength. As a result, we keep the numerous brands as autonomous as possible, giving all brands equal presence. Therefore, when co-branding:
- Logos must be equally sized
- Logos will be placed on equally visible spots
- The usually required free space around the AbilityMap logo will be provided around both logos
- The AbilityMap logo should never be used in the text
- Only the logo provided by AbilityMap and no web-downloaded substitute can be used
- Before displaying the AbilityMap logo all partners must have the suggested design signed off by firstname.lastname@example.org
Partners/Customers can only use marketing assets provided by or approved by AbilityMap to market the AbilityMap solution.
Use the embed code to place this video on your website or share the link via your social platforms.